How to Choose the Perfect Birthday Bouquet for Pet Owners
Pet owners may appear different than everyone else. In a way, they’re unique. Most of them claim to love their furry friends more than people. However, if there’s one thing that makes them “normal,” it's that they love flowers. Then again, who doesn’t? So, if you’re running out of gift ideas for that animal-loving friend, why not give them a bouquet of beautiful blooms?
You can’t go wrong with giving flowers for birthday or any occasion.
Don't walk into a florist shop and pick the first arrangement you see. You want the receiver to know how much thought you put into their birthday present. Choosing the perfect bouquet isn’t easy for most people, so here’s a guide to help you find the blossoms that make the celebrant feel exceptional.
Know Her Favorite Flowers
You can’t go wrong with a choice of blossoms that she loves. The gift also shows you care enough to know what pleases her. If you’ve been paying attention, you would know the types of flowers she likes. Ask those close to her if your relationship is new.
Go for the Wow Factor
A report shows that when buying gifts, most people choose items that wow the recipient. That’s a great tip to follow. A creative florist can prepare arrangements that include using petals to form a dog. Those bouquets will please any pet owner.
Express Your Feelings
There’s more to flowers than being colorful and beautiful. Blooms have a secret language because each one has its unique meaning.
Here are some popular choices and what they represent:
- Red rose - known through the ages as the most romantic flower.
- Tulip - symbolizes perfect love.
- Alstroemeria - the Peruvian Lily encourages the recipient to stay strong, knowing you’re there to support them.
- Orchid - conveys how lucky you are to love the receiver.
- Sunflower - this bright and cheery bloom lets the celebrant know that you appreciate them and they’re a friend for life.
- Carnation - its darker shades of red convey a more profound feeling of devotion and affection.